There is nothing that says Christmas quite like the twinkle of brightly coloured lights strung across rooftops, trees and lawns. The laughter of children as they gaze in wonder at the sparkling world around them, brings joy to parents everywhere as they watch the looks of delight and awe on their little faces. Not to mention us big kids as we are transported back to our childhood memories of simpler times and magical moments around the Christmas Tree.
Residents across the coast are helping to spread that joy to many of us this year and we can help you find them. The map below will help you find the displays closest to you.
Some notable mentions which Santa himself often pops in to visit are:
- Darri Road Wyongah , (Santa - Saturday Nights - Pictured)
- Settlement Drive Wadalba - At least nine houses all decked with sleighs, reindeer and lights.
- Shamrock Drive, Berkeley Vale - You won't be disappointed as the residents go all out!
- Jamms Watt Drive, Chittaway Bay - This display get bigger and better every year and are also fundraising for the Childrens Hospital too. Free lollies for the kids.
- Durnham Road Gorakan (Santa - Saturday Nights)
- Ashwood Close, Glenning Valley - Nearly every house is decked out. Drop on by.
If you have or know of a display that is not shown, please let us know and we will add it to the map
From all of us here at NSW Central Coast News, have a very happy and wondrous Christmas!